Pokemon Go hacks, tricks, and secrets have been flooding the internet this week. If you are still not aware of Pokemon GO game, you might be living in a cave. Anyways here’s a brief description: It’s a pseudo reality game where players hunt virtual Pokémon on their phones in real-life locations. It uses the camera and GPS on the player’s device to catch Pokémon.


Prerequisites: 
  • rooted Android device.
  • Xposed Framework & installer: If you don’t want to root your device to receive OTA update, you can use Systemless Xposed method which allows you to disable everything in one click.
  • Pokemon GO App
  • Pokemon GO Joystick module (v2.3.1): Download (It’s an apk file)

What is Pokemon GO Joystick (Pokemon GO hack)?

Pokemon GO App was made with the help of Google maps. It traces your location with your device’s GPS & shows the type of Pokemon as per the region mentioned  in Google maps. This app (Pokemon GO Joystick) makes the GPS believe that you are changing locations which in turn moves you in the game. The app offers control buttons (similar to a joystick arrow keys) to move in any direction you want. You can also change the speed at which you want to move. The joystick appears as a overlay. The module is still in beta so you might find some bugs which you can report to the developer (balamu96m).

Features of Pokemon GO Joystick hack:

  1. Boomerang feature: Jumping to desired location – Just tap on any location & you’ll be there! A useful feature if you want to catch water Pokemon in big lakes, bakes or finding grass Pokemon in dense forest.
  2. Choose movement speed.
  3. Easy to use interface.
  4. Search for a location in map
  5. Store favourite locations as bookmarks and load them quickly!
  6. Continue from where you left
  7. Use the persistent notification use toggle joystick on/off on the fly!
  8. Choose movement speed on the fly!
  9. All this for free.

How to install & use Pokemon GO Joystick hack in Android

Step 1. Assuming that you have installed Xposed in your device, Install the Joystick app in Android using the downloaded apk file.
Step 2. Now launch Xposed app in your device & go to Modules option & check “Pokemon GO Joystick module”.

Step 3. Now restart your device to allow the module to use Xposed framework.
Step 4. Start the app by launching it from list of installed apps.

Step 5. Toggle master switch on & select the speed at which you want to move. At the end tap on Open/Close joystick.
Step 6. Now launch Pokemon GO App & start playing. Have fun!

  1. EVERYONE!! I FOUND THE FIX!!!! Im running a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus on Tmobile in the US. I was having the same problem as EVERYONE. I tried EVERYTHING… always got that fucking can’t “detect location” etc…
    ANYWAY… here’s the fix (must be rooted):
    1. Download app called DISABLE SERVICE (the app icon is a little blue android with a white S in the middle)
    2. If prompted, allow root permission. (it didn’t prompt me)
    3. When in the app, select the “System” tab to on the top right
    4. Click the magnifying glass icon for search at the top and search for “Fused Location”
    5. Select to UNCHECK the FusedLocationService (at this point it requested me for Root access, i granted)
    6. Reboot the phone and VOILA! That pesky “Cant detect location” was not showing up anymore.
    I had originally tried all sorts of spoofing apps and thought none worked. But once I did this… all the previous spoofers worked. I am currently using Fake GPS Location.
    By the way… do these steps in addition to the instructions you find everywhere about “Allow mock location” ,setting GPS to High Accuracy… etc…. It seems that this is the last step that all the forums are missing. 🙂
    This is the only thread that had that answer… its in the FAQs above. Thanks OP!
  2. Using the joystick app via xposed alone, with location settings whether on high accuracy or device only, and mock locations allowed.. I get “failed to detect location, try moving joystick” message and my avatar won’t budge. I installed mock mock location and now my avatar moves, but I still get failed to detect location and now I can’t see any pokestops or gyms I’ve been seeing before. Help..?
  3. Hate to be another person but it’s not working for me. It said failed to detect location. I did everything. I’m at version 2.2.1. Got the necessary apps needed qwq can you please help or tell me another way to do it? Also my phone is a Kyocera hydro.
  4. Whenever I have a mock location app selected the game stops showing me nearby pokemon, I dont get any encounters and when I try to interact with pokestops it tells me to try again later as though they are on cooldown is there a workaround for this?
  5. hey, i’m having a problem – i can change location in the game through the joystick app,
    but i dont have a joystick in game so i cant move unless i change position in the joystick app again.
    any answers? thanks in advance.